View Profile MintyZedGrimes

23 Movie Reviews

I watched this live on Youtube with friends and like, the amount of heart and effort that went into each scene was astonishing. I'm so glad to have been a part of this, goo work everyone! And rest in peace, Stephen Hillenburg, we love you.

Turned out great! All of you did a nice job paying tribute to the original and I liked a lot of the creativity. Lovely job everyone!

I really like the Eggsecutioner's design haha

6 Game Reviews

What an actual real life classic.

Lmao everything about this is legitimately trippy- it makes me feel high without even needing any drugs- good job mate

This is pretty dope! I love the art quality of everything and the mechanics are fun- I'm not good at it though lmao

12 Art Reviews

Love the energy!

I love the like, red tint to the linework- it makes this look so cool, the way the smoke is drawn too! I'm sad Reggie's out, but I'm proud of what he's done and glad that Bowser's new reign is spurring cool art like this- awesome job!

I genuinely love this- the cursive writing was so good I even had trouble reading it what an incredible handwriting- and they say all artists have sucky handwriting, pfff :P

Yo I have no idea when I made this account how's it goin

Artist